1. In the User Manager, who can publish an article?
- The Editor
- The Publisher
- The Manager
- The Administrator
2. In the User Manager, which of the following groups can be assigned to a new user registration?
3. Which of the following values are not required for a banner item?
- Click URL
4. There are 21 different standard parameter types supported in the Joomla Framework for all extension types (templates, components, modules and plugins). Which of the following parameter types are not supported in the Joomla Framework?
5. Which of the following mailers does Joomla support? (Select all that apply.)
- PHP Mail Function
- Sendmail program
6. In the User Manager, which of the following options can be applied for individual users?
- Back-end Language
- Front-end Language
- User Editor
7. In the User Manager, what’s the step of registration after ‘submit user information’?
- Wait for the system’s approval
- Check email and activate account
- No further step is required. The account is automatically activated.
- It depends on the “User Settings”. The account may be enabled automatically or the user may have to activate it.
8. True or False:
Joomla does not provide the capability to include a podcast.
9. Which option will you choose to set the site metadata for the installed website?
- Global Configuration
- Module Manager
10. Which of the following functions is used to list a folder in a format suitable for tree display?
11. What can you not do with the Media Manager?
- Upload files
- Delete files/folders
- Rename files/folders
- Create folders
12. How do you load “layout_layout1” layout in layout.php file?
13. What is the purpose of the “registerTask” function in JController?
- To create a new task in the class
- To register (map) a task to a method in the class
- To register the default task to perform if a mapping is not found
- To replace a task with another task in the class
14. To which of the following does the path constant link the XML-RPC Web service folder?
15. How can you access the User Manager?
- In the Control Panel page of Administration -> Click on the “User Manager” icon
- Menu “Tools” -> User Manager
- Menu “Site” -> Global Configuration
- Menu “Site” -> User Manager
16. Which file is required to turn on the SEO mode with rewrite URL?
17. How do you control the layout of print pages?
- Style in file css/print.css
- Control the output of component.php
- Style for class “.print” inside css/template.css
18. True or False:
Joomla provides an abstracted method called getEscaped() that returns the escaped string regardless of the target database.
19. What types of extensions does Joomla include?
- Component, Module, Template
- Component, Module, Template, Language
- Component, Module, Template, Language, Plugin
- Component, Module, Template, Language, Plugin, Addon
20. True or false: Like components and modules, plugin language files are automatically loaded when a plugin is loaded.
21. Which of the following files has to be renamed to .htaccess in order to enable mod_rewrite?
- None of these
22. What is the method “getModule” in the class “JModuleHelper” used for?
- To get the module by name. It returns an object with information about the module.
- To get the module by module position. It returns an array of objects with information about the module.
23. What will happen if you delete a menu?
- The menu and all its items will be deleted out of the system.
- The menu will be marked as deleted and you can delete/restore it from the “Trash Manager”.
- The menu item will be moved to the “Menu Trash”.
24. In the User Manager, what are the Public Back-end User groups?
- Publisher, Manager, Author, Editor, Administrator, and Super Administrator
- Publisher, Manager, Administrator, and Super Administrator
- Manager, Administrator, and Super Administrator
- Administrator, and Super Administrator
25. From which package are the classes (i.e JSite, JAdministrator and JInstallation) which make up the Joomla CMS application extended?
26. In Joomla, does the Back-End session stay alive even though it is set to expire?
27. Which is incorrect about MD5 hash values with regard to their usage in Joomla?
- Each password in Joomla is stored as an MD5 hash value.
- It stands for message-digest algorithm 5.
- The length of the number for MD5 is a 128-bit hash code.
- None of these.
28. In the User Manager, what is the difference between the Author and the Editor groups?
- The Author group allows a user to edit their own content. The Editor can edit any content.
- The Author group allows a user to submit new content. The Editor cannot submit new content.
- The Author group allows a user to edit any content. The Editor can edit only their own content.
29. Which option will you select to find unpublished articles?
- Component manager
- Module manager
- Article manager
- None of these
30. What is the method “isEnabled” in the class “JModuleHelper” used for?
- To check if a module is enabled
- To enable or disable a module
31. Which user events occur with plug-ins that are installed for the front end of the system?
- Administrative events
- Authentication events
- Both administrative and authentication events
- None of these
32. What is the main function of the media manager?
- Creating new files
- Adding new files
- Uploading/Deleting files and creating new sub folders
- Managing the system media files
33. Which of the following commands is used to copy a Joomla file?
- JFile::copyTo($src, $dest)
- JFile::copy($src, $dest)
- JFile::move($src, $dest)
- Jfile->copy($src, $dest)
34. What does the result of the ContentBuildRoute method return?
- A string which is a part of a URL address.
- An array of segments where each segment is separated by a ‘/’ which is combined to create the actual link (the items in the array should not contain ‘/’ character).
- A name => value array of the querystring variables that the link maps to.
35. Which of the following is a system event?
36. Which of the following are valid methods for installing a Joomla extension?
- Upload the Package File
- Install from the Directory
- Install from the File
- Install from the URL
37. True or False:
Joomla is written in Perl.
38. How will you restore a trashed menu item?
- Go to “Menus->Menu Trash”, select the menu item and click “Restore”
- Go to “Site->Trash Manager”, select the menu item and click “Restore”
- Go to “Tools->Trash Manager”, select the menu item and click “Restore”
39. In the User Manager, what are the Public Front-end user groups?
- Registered, Manager, Author, Editor, and Publisher
- Registered, Author, Editor, and Publisher
- Registered, Editor, and Publisher
- Registered and Publisher
40. What is the root object that Joomla framework has inherited?